About Young BW Determined to Live Well

After being a faithful reader of various blogs dedicated to positively influencing black women, I recognized quite a few young black women in their teens, 20's, and 30's who were touched by the message as much as myself. This blog is my attempt to reach out and connect with young black women on issues we may be facing at a very transitional time in our lives. I encourage all, irrespective of age, class, origin, etc. to participate in the discussions and brainstorming sessions we have. I look forward to the potential of this blog and hope to hear from Young Black Women Determined to Live Well like myself!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Excellent Reading and a Reminder!

Greetings Ladies! I saw another GEM of a post by the blogger Khadija from Muslim Bushido, and would like you all to take a moment to read it when you have the opportunity. I did not know Jessica Alba's husband had a black father who was a famous actor. The text of the post is essentially what many long time readers of BWE blogs have known and come to agree with. However, I think of major significance are the images to back up the words. Sometimes people have to see things pointed out to them for it to TAKE! Till next time my Lovelies!

READ KHADIJA'S POST HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that. It was a real eye opener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Khadija's post. Yes, I was very surprised to learn that Michael Warren had been married out for 29 years. What! I remember him from Hill Street Blues, he had a great smile. Today, I always wonder about certain celebs when we almost never hear anything about their personal lives. Hmmm, why? Who are you hiding?

    deb

    ReplyDelete